Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Who Doesnt love......

Morning Peeps

My Top Ten Fav things today :D

1) TRASHY celeb GOSSIP - Lara and Michael, oh juicey juicey. Michael yummy yummy

2) Reading - Nothing beats a good book- im currently reading Dear John

3) Doritos- ummm yummmm

4) Coke-a- cola

5) Twilight- Team Jacob - Wooo.... mmmm

6) bbq chicken and chips with extra chicky salt

7) the cuddly and new libra invisable adds

8) coffee.. Oh Sweet Coffee how i love you

9) Tights- yes tights, its the middle season ( me at least) at the moment. To cold for shorts or dresses but not cold enough for trackies.. so i think tights are a happy medium :D Also my fav tights atm are my denium looking ones :D

10) Hoddies- Yes i never thought id say this but my hoddies have made my top ten list. niceand snuggly hood up and ears warm :D


Well thats todays top 10.

cherrio


xxx

No comments: