Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hell have no rath like a woman scorn

Evening...

I the first time i heard this saying was in Xmen the movie. . Never paying much attention to it till this afternoon, after a hellish week of highs and lows, thinking it was all coming to an end and the worst was behind me. Oh how wrong i was. Some people need to learn some compation looks like i have the long drive to orange all on my own on monday ( still deciding wether to go up on monday morning or the night before) all because a certain company that said boy works for are a bunch of straight out wankers.. its ok for every second man and his dog to take a day off but when its really needed oh no you told us too late... how the fuck were we suspose to know any earlier. Fark! I know my self and ive done it once on my own and i can sure as hell do it again, yes my family will be there but they have there others to take care of. What can i say ... its been a week i wish was over!

No comments: