Friday, March 5, 2010

Dear Mr Weather Man/Lady

Dear Mr Weather Man/Lady once again you have gotten it WRONG. Highly Wrong, correct me if i am wrong but you forecast rain rain and more rain. Sittin in good ol Picco town ( damn the boy is rubbing off me tooooo much) it would be at least mid to high 20's with noo sign of rain. So my Day of doing nothing has gone out the window!
yours faithfully

Gemma


Just a small letter to weather man. Do ya think his like Santa and is watching/ reading ? * giggle giggle*

With the sun finally shining i should probably get my butt into gear and do something Procrastination is my best skill yes that is correct if there is something else to do instead of what i need to be doin, im sure ill find it. . I know food shopping and eating are on my list, oh how i love food :D maybe a spot of house work?Gardening ? ( HA) and a nap sounds good for the rest of the day! who needs sun shine hahahah hehehe

So enjoy the rest of the day im off to eat! oh food glorious food ( so so so hungry)

xxx

No comments: