Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My first blog challenge.... OoOoOo

Hidy Ho

Ok so this my first Blog This Challenge......... OoOoOoOo..... i don't really have any idea what im doing but. the theme ( i guess you would call it) is : What would you tell yourself? Would you give advice? What advice would that be?
Well many that know me know that Patience isnt my strongest point, i would tell my self to learn to have some Patience, and realise everything doesn't come at once (which i now know). If i was to give any advice it would be that, you will get hurt and your heart will break but with in time it will heal and you will be okay again, time heals all wounds. I wouldn sit here and tell myself not to do things, because those things, the fun, the pain, the stupid random shit, made me who i am today. the last thing i would tell my self is to just relax have fun and enjoy the ride we call life.


okay first one over and done with... bring on the next one :D heheh

much love

xx


No comments: