Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Phone Call Of a Lifetime

Good evening all
As you may have read below i am on a search for my grandfathers family.
About 45mins ago i received a phone call from a lady who is my grandfathers niece. Need less to say the tears and just stopping now.
After a lucky find on facebook. I came across her. And sent her an email today. Not expecting anything from it. Then whilst watching the idiot box the phone rang and it was her. It was a short chat, because me being me i was speachless and fighting back the tears as she told me he would have been a great grandfather but passed in 1998.
She seems like lovely lady and was more then happy to answer the questions i was trying to spit out. Hopefully we will have another chat soon and maybe even meet her and my estranged aunty. But who knows wat the future holds. Right now im just over the moon im getting somewhere.
Tootles all x x x

No comments: